DO YOU NEED A VISA?
Brazil adopts a visa issuing policy based on what is called the reciprocity principle. That means people born in countries that require entry visas of Brazilian citizens, will also need a visa to travel to Brazil.
To apply for a visa, citizens of other countries must present a completed Visa Application Form, a valid travel document, a proof of payment of consular fees, International Immunization Certificate - when necessary - and other documents specific to the type of visa requested.
Another way to get your Brazilian visa is through FS Global, an exclusive company, approved by the Brazilian Government to provide this type of service. It is the only company qualified to offer electronic visa support and administrative services to Canadian, Australian, Japanese and American citizens.
For more information, please contact
THE DOCUMENTS TO BE REQUESTED FOR THE VISA ARE:
• A copy of the valid passport main page containing the person´s personal data.
• Passport or travel document issued by an Authority or State recognized by the Government of Brazil valid for at least one hundred and eighty (180) days, in good condition, with a minimum of two (2) blank pages.
• If the procedure is carried out by an attorney, please attach a duly granted power of attorney.
• Photocopy or electronic information of country exits.
• If you place your order in person, you do not need to bring photos. In both modalities you will have to follow all the steps required for the procedure and issue of the visa. The World Forum of Coffee Producers will not be responsible for Brazil's refusal of visas.