DO YOU NEED A VISA?
Brazil adopts a visa policy based on the principle of reciprocity. This means that nationals of countries that require visas from Brazilian citizens to enter their territories will also need a visa to travel to Brazil. Under current Brazilian immigration laws (Law 1345/2000) the visa exemption can only be granted by Brazilian authorities on a reciprocal basis through a bilateral understanding on the subject. Brazil has bilateral agreements on visa exemptions with approximately 90 countries.
To apply for a visa, citizens of other countries must present a completed Visa Application Form, a valid travel document, a proof of payment of consular fees, International Immunization Certificate - when necessary - and other documents specific to the type of visa requested.
To find out if you need a visa, see the link:
THE DOCUMENTS TO BE REQUESTED FOR THE VISA ARE:
• A copy of the valid passport main page containing the person´s personal data.
• Passport or travel document issued by an Authority or State recognized by the Government of Brazil valid for at least one hundred and eighty (180) days, in good condition, with a minimum of two (2) blank pages.
• If the procedure is carried out by an attorney, please attach a duly granted power of attorney.
• Photocopy or electronic information of country exits.
• If you place your order in person, you do not need to bring photos. In both modalities you will have to follow all the steps required for the procedure and issue of the visa. The World Forum of Coffee Producers will not be responsible for Brazil's refusal of visas.